Wednesday 12 December 2012

Anything Could Happen

Hello everybody! Hopefully everyone is well and having an amazing time. I've been going out so much and been so busy recently I completely forgot about snapping photos for my usual outfit posts. So instead of the usual, I'm here with another song for everyone to enjoy!

It's anything could happen by Ellie Goulding and to say I am obsessed with this song is an understatement. I've been hearing it multiple times in different shopping centres and because I live under the rock called Korean Pop, I didn't recognise it. I don't know about you guys, but anything with a good beat and dramatic music draws me in like a bee to honey. The beat in this one is constant and boy is it addictive.

For me it's the kind of song that I would just sit down and listen to over and over again and just be.The other day I went to meet my friend at one of the few hidey-hole cafes in Singapore. This song was playing on my ipod and while I waited, and I just watched the world. You know, not doing or thinking anything, just listening to the melody of the song alone, not the lyrics, and just enjoy the feeling of time passing. It's one of my favourite feelings in the world.

Haha maybe I'm just odd. Anyway, have a listen.



UNICORN LOVE, 
- R

No comments:

Post a Comment